CITY RENTAL PRICES
Explore our beautiful Steel City on your own with one of our bikes!
- $ 8 / hour
- $ 25 / 4 hours (half-day)
- $ 29 / all-day (8 a.m. until 8 p.m.)
- $ 55 / 2 days
Multi-day rentals are possible as well.
OUR CITY BIKES
PUBLIC, made in San Francisco, 8 gears, internal gear shift to have it extra smooth and quiet. Its upright position allows you to see the beauty of our Burgh! This unisex bike comes with a bell and a bottle holder. Helmet, lock, and bike map are included in the rental price. We'll promise you'll enjoy this easy ride!
EQUIPMENT FOR CHILDREN
For children who are older than 1 year we can provide a bike trailer that can be attached to one of our rental bikes. Children must be at least 1 year old and able to sit upright unassisted. There is room for 2 children in our trailer. Max. height is 44 inches, max. load is 100 lb. The same rental prices apply:
If you prefer not to haul an entire trailer, we have a BURLEY bike seat mounted to our hybrid bike (FUJI, 21 speed, size L, for riders 5'8" and up)
Max. weight of child: 40 lb
Minimum age of child: 12 months
The bike seat comes with a rear storage compartment for smaller items that comes in handy for your outing.
Here are the rental prices for the bike seat + bike:
WHEN JOINING A BIKE TOUR...
... you have 3 bike options:
- Bring your own bike and glide comfortably on your own best buddy. That way you save $10 on the bike tour.
- Rent one of our sweet rides, a vintage-style city bike with 8 gears. It is very light, rides smoothly and is lots of fun due its elegant design and colors. We have various sizes available. They come with a matching helmet, a bell you will fall in love with (guaranteed), a lock as well as a water-resistant handlebar pouch for keys, phone and water bottle.
- If you are staying at the Hotel Monaco, Fairmont or Distrikt Hotel, grab one of their bikes! They are made for riding in the city.