OUR RENTAL PRICES
- $ 7 / hour
- $ 22 / 4 hours (half-day)
- $ 28 / all-day (9 a.m. until 8 p.m.)
- $ 50 / 2 days
WHEN JOINING A BIKE TOUR...
... you have 3 bike options:
- Bring your own bike and glide comfortably on your own best buddy. That way you save $10 on the bike tour.
- Rent one of our sweet rides, a vintage-style city bike with 8 gears. It is very light, rides smoothly and is lots of fun due its elegant design and colors. We have various sizes available. They come with a matching helmet, a bell you will fall in love with (guaranteed), a lock as well as a water-resistant handlebar pouch for keys, phone and water bottle.
- If you are staying at the Hotel Monaco, Fairmont or Distrikt Hotel, grab one of their bikes! They are made for riding in the city.
And LINUS, very similar to our PUBLIC bikes, made in Los Angeles, 8 gears, internal gear shift to make it as smooth and quiet as our PUBLIC bikes, upright position to take in Pittsburgh's vistas. This bike also comes with a bell and a bottle holder. Helmet and lock are included in the rental price. We can't wait to share these newest additions to our Bike the Burgh family with you!
EQUIPMENT FOR CHILDREN
For children who are older than 1 year we can provide a bike trailer that can be attached to one of our rental bikes. Children must be at least 1 year old and able to sit upright unassisted. There is room for 2 children in our trailer. Max. height is 44 inches, max. load is 100 lb. The same rental prices apply:
If you prefer not to haul an entire trailer, we have a BURLEY bike seat mounted to our hybrid bike (FUJI, 21 speed, size L, for riders 5'8" and up)
Max. weight of child: 40 lb
Minimum age of child: 12 months
The bike seat comes with a rear storage compartment for smaller items that comes in handy for your outing.
Here are the rental prices for the bike seat + bike: